Works for me:

$ cvs log project.xml

RCS file: /home/cvs/jakarta-commons-sandbox/i18n/project.xml,v
Working file: project.xml
head: 1.8
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 8;     selected revisions: 8
revision 1.8
date: 2004/10/09 14:28:47;  author: dflorey;  state: Exp;  lines: +5 -5
Simplify project properties

Daniel Florey wrote:

This is very strange... I don't have cvs access today but I'll check it ASAP when I'm
back home.
Mysterious...

Daniel