Using CLI 1.0

It may be that any time you give a single-letter argument to an Option that
corresponds to a character representing an(other) Option, the argument is not properly
assigned to the Option, but is rather assumed to be another Option identifier.

I'll test this further, but would very much welcome input from anyone who cares to
contribute.

Code sections of note (CLI 1.0 versions of everything)

Parser.java 1.17      : 226 - 229
PosixParser.java 1.11 : 169 - 184

If this has been addressed in a more current version, please let me know.

Esteem'd Regards,

Aaron Ward
savantsaro at cox dot net