Hi Mark, thank you for reporting this issue, I just checked in a fix. Let us know how it works for you.

Emmanuel Bourg

Mark Roth wrote:

I believe I've found a bug. When trying to use autoSave, jakarta-commons-configuration gives me the following error:

-----
java.io.FileNotFoundException: file:/tmp/test.xml (No such file or directory)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:179)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:131)

Is this a known error? Any known workarounds?

Thanks,
---
Mark Roth, Staff Engineer, Java Software
JSP 2.0 / 2.1 Specification Lead
Java Enterprise Community Leader
http://community.java.net/java-enterprise
Sun Microsystems, Inc.