In case anyone cares

org.apache.commons.xmlio.in.SimpleImportHandler

might be a good place to start with XML->Java.

Maybe Daniel would donate some examples.... For now the junit test in src/test

org.apache.commons.xmlio.in.SimpleImportTest

shows how to use it.

Compared to may ordinary lazyness, Javadocs are pretty good as well...

Oliver