Hi,
You mean it's a copy of the javax.jsp.jstl.sql.ResultSupport/Result
classes? ;)  Those things have been copied over for ages.  I supposed
DBUtils is yet another appropriate place for such a useful little
utility, since I assume yours doesn't require the JSP/JSTL APIs ;)

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

and notify the sender.  Thank you.