On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 18:09:28 -0500, Mark R. Diggory
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hen and all,
>
> We put allot of work over the summer into getting the top level site to
> its current state. Having it be modular and easily updatable. Why is
> this coming across as difficult to maintain?
>
> jakarta-commons/commons-build/ `maven site:deploy` updates the top level.

Yep, my fault, sorry. Last time I tried (months ago) I could have
sworn it wanted to build all the components rather than just the
commons-build project.

I'll add your instructions to the site page on the wiki, as I don't
think we have it documented anywhere but email archives yet (?).

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/CreatingStandardWebPresence

I'll try to commit some time to flesh out an example of my opinion on
where I think the site should go next. The main idea is a split
between a release site (the current one, with very few custom reports)
and a developer site (very few custom docs, lots of reports), loosely
based on the builds.osjava prototyping.

Hen