As to interest, you might consider incorporating this in the
httpclient project but packaging it as a separate JAR for people who
want to use some other HTTP client implementation.  That way the
HttpClient developers could ensure that it meets your needs, without
forcing users of this parser to import all of HttpClient.

As to names, I think Norbert is cute, but there's a Commons guideline
that packages have boring functional names instead of cute marketing
names.

Craig