i like what i see but at the moment i'm +0...

i'm a little uncertain whether the scope of the component has been given the thought it deserves. the description describes what's in transaction rather than the proposed scope for the component. in some ways, at the moment transaction feels like four good components rather than one.

(this might seem a little pedantic but component scopes have proved useful in the past)

with a good scope added to the proposal, i'd be willing to alter my vote to +1.

- robert