Hello!

I've built a module for managing files on Novell's Netware filesystem (version 6 or higher).
I'm using it myself and it's working with the latest version of VFS.

Hi Tomas, thank you for contributing your code, this looks like an interesting addition.

Thanks from me too.

The module depends on njclv2.jar which can be downloaded from:
http://developer.novell.com/ndk/njcl.htm

What is the license for njclv2.jar ?

Beside the license, I cant setup my environment to pass the testcases for this provider (no novell here).
This might result in quality problems for this fileprovider.

How should I deal with these (maybe) licensing and testcase problems.
Should I create a vfs-unsupported package and put the provider there?

--
Mario