Impressively, Jason has now updated the SF site, the Dumbster site and
released a new version under the ASL 2.0.

All that remains is to get it into Maven, and I figure that one of the
[email] guys can happily do that (there are instructions on the Maven
site for it).

So nothing looks likely to slow down a release, and many kudos to
Jason Kitchen for being so responsive to our legal particulars.

Hen