To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 9:20 PM
Subject: [VOTE] Promote Resources to Commons Proper

The Resources project has been in the sandbox for quite some time, and is essentially complete and almost ready for a release. Several projects are using it already, and others are ready to pick it up once it is released.

Therefore I propose that we promote Resources out of the sandbox and into Commons Proper, in preparation for a 1.0 release in the near future.

 [ ] +1  I support this proposal and am willing to help
 [ ] +0  I support this proposal but am unable to help
 [ ] -0  I do not support this proposal
 [ ] -1  I do not support this propsal, and here are my reasons