??

.V

Ted Husted wrote:
How about if we tag and roll a 0.2.0 "test build" now, so that we have a basis of comparison.

There are applications in play now that are using Chain as it is, and this would give them something to use while we revisit the API.

I think the last thing we want to do is consider significant API changes without rolling some type of release first.

-Ted.

PS - Can we keep a "[chain]" marker in any threads, including [VOTE] threads? It helps with the filtering.

-T.