Martin,

As well, I've done some minor changes to "resources". The same permissions issue exists in the /www/jakarta.apache.org/commons/resources/.. under your name. can you either regenerate the site or chmod the permissions so I can.

-Mark

Mark R. Diggory wrote:
Eric,

I made some adjustments to the email site generation to correct some problems. You have all the permissions on /www/jakarta.apache.org/commons/email/.. can you either regenerate the site or chmod the permissions so I can.

-Mark

Mark R. Diggory wrote:

For one, email is overriding the default Jakarta Commons Style, we would prefer it to maintain the style of the rest of the commons. There are some simple rules to accomplish this. I'll take a look at whats currently there.

This is probably why the style is breaking when it was moved the existing overide is probably interfering with the Jakarta templates.

-Mark

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

Hi all,

the old [email]-site (http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/email/)
has a nice layout.

but the new has an ugly layout:
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/email/

Best regards Mit freundlichen Grüßen -- Matthias Weßendorf Aechterhoek 18 DE-48282 Emsdetten Germany

-- Mark Diggory Open Source Software Developer Apache Jakarta Project http://jakarta.apache.org