To: "Jakarta Commons Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Henri Yandell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 11:13 PM
Subject: Re: Board report

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:04:53 -0500, Henri Yandell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
New style with the board report is that any subproject that has an
event, needs to add a subproject report. I'm treating each commons
component as its own reportable entity for this.

The only events I have so far are releases and changes of position (ie
commons promotion). Betwixt and Resources have both added notes, but
the following still need to add their sections:

Chain (promoted from Sandbox to Proper)

Actually, it was promoted in July. I think you mean a comment on its being brought to a 1.0 release, which I just added. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper

Email (promoted from Sandbox to Proper)
HttpClient (release happened)

The wiki page for developing the report is:

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport_2dDecember2004

Thanks,

Hen