Just go ahead, no objections from me....

Phil Steitz wrote:
I was about to close this vote as passed when I got a private email indicating a small but functionally important bug, which I have now fixed (PR #32531, ChiSquareTestImpl was incorrectly rejecting tables containing 0's). Do we need to restart the vote, or can I close it as successful and cut the release?

-Phil

Phil Steitz wrote:

There have been no bug reports against commons-math-1.0-RC2, which has been out for a couple of weeks now. I propose that we release commons-math-1.0, based on CVS HEAD, tagged and renamed for 1.0.

There have been no changes to [math] since 1.0-RC2 was cut, which is available here:

http://www.apache.org/~psteitz/commons-math-1.0-RC2/dist/

Votes, please. Voting will last at least 72 hours. Thanks.

 [ ] +1  I support this release and am willing to help
 [ ] +0  I support this release but am unable to help
 [ ] -0  I do not support this release
 [ ] -1  I do not support this release, and here are my reasons