Sounds fine

Al Chou wrote:
--- Phil Steitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I just discovered that we have some JDK 1.4 dependencies in the 1.0 release code. I would like to make the following changes to allow compilation on 1.3. Diffs showing the changes are at the bottom of this message:

1) Eliminate the use of JDK 1.4 exception nesting in MatrixIndexException, InvalidMatrixException (making these exceptions no longer support nesting).

fine

2) Eliminate use of java.beans.Expression in CertifiedDataAbstractTest

ok

3) Move BeanTransformer and BeanTransformerTest to /experimental (they are both in /test now).

ok

These changes will allow compilation on 1.3, but MathExceptionTest.testSerialization will fail because the stack traces are not serialized. To fix this, we need to implement custom serialization and I personally am OK with either deferring this to 1.1 or leaving as is.

If there are no objections, I will commit these changes and push forward with the release.

-Phil

Sounds good, Phil.  Way to go!

Al