I checked a couple other of the mavenized projects, and they didn't seem to
put NOTICE.txt in the distribution.  Primarily because the primary
distribution method seems to by just putting out a jar file and syncing that
to ibiblio.

Dion, I did try to get NOTICE.TXT in the dist, instead of putting it in the
jar file in the distribution, but no luck.  Is there something obvious I am
missing?

Eric