In case someone missed the thread on general
here is a re-post as Brett suggested...

Thanks for the positive feedback so far.

BTW: How far is the SVN migration?

cheers
--
Torsten

Torsten Curdt wrote:
Hey, folks!

Over at cocoon we have some code that might be worth
sharing on jakarta commons. So I was wondering
if the sandbox is open to any committer or only to
jakarta committers? (which I am not) I heard
different stories...

I factored out our javaflow (java continuations)
implementation and a java compiler interface (jci)
featuring a compiling classloader.

Any opinions on hosting that at jakarta commons?
Or should we keep that stuff under our umbrella?