Yes, the intent isn't to leave anyone behind.

I just noticed that infrastructure changes don't have a section in the
guideline proposal: http://jakarta.apache.org/site/proposal.html#decisions/items

From: Henri Yandell
> well.  Was thinking this qualifies again as a "release" majority vote.

At first I thought that it should be consensus, ie) no -1's, but I'm
seeing your thinking now. We have two types of -1; firstly there's a
"-1 because I like CVS and want to stay there"; secondly there's a "-1
because I can't use SVN in the way I need to".

The former should be treated as a majority vote, while the latter
should be treated as a consensus vote. So I'm +1 to a "release"
majority vote with the acceptance that we're not going to leave anyone
behind.

Hen