On Dec 26, 2004, at 3:33 PM, Paul Libbrecht wrote:
In order to kill the evil caching bug, it looks like putting all script-to-tag storage in the JellyContext is the cleanest idea.
That means that TagScript.getTag() should become TagScript.getTag(JellyContext currentContext).
But now, the problem is that the method TagScript.getTag() should be either:
- suppressed but that's really a big change in the API, I'd just deprecate it
- pulling the context from such a static method as JellyContext.getCurrentJellyContext()
I'd go for the second if everyone agrees.

I'd like to fix the API. Lets avoid ThreadLocal usage if at all possible :)
-pete