Matt,

JCL exists mainly for the purpose of libraries wishing to *integrate*
with the logging API chosen by the user by deferring the selection of
the logging impl to runtime. The author of library "net.sf.morph"
probably does *not* wish to impose any logging related property on the
end-user. Consequently, it does not make sense to have package
specific properties at the JCL level. Would you agree?