Servlet's basically been inactive for a couple of years as there just
wasn't enough there to warrant a component. 2 methods in fact :)

When we broke up the [util] project (lang, io, codec, various others
were all spawned), the code was filed under servlet and left until
more could join it.

I'm happily +1 for your code to be added, but I suspect it would just
linger. We tend not to release code without unit tests, and I know
that I personally don't have any great itch to dig out a mock-servlet
 implementation to get the methods tested.

Hen