Thats one of the major reasons I stalled in development of it. It's very platform/application specific in that case. Either force the Ant task to be using only BouncyCastle and have everyone import their keys into BouncyCastles config, or allow users to configure which application was doing the signing and call the application externally. Which would be logical in that the Ant task would be generic and there would be build.properties the user could define to establish which implementation did the signing.

-Mark

Martin Cooper wrote:
On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 12:47:06 -0500, Mark R. Diggory