Cool, I forgot that probably happened when commons-resources got promoted.

-- James Mitchell Software Engineer / Open Source Evangelist EdgeTech, Inc. 678.910.8017 AIM: jmitchtx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig McClanahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Struts Developers List" <dev@struts.apache.org>
Cc: "Jakarta Commons Developers List" <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: [chain] CopyCommand

On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 13:55:17 -0500, James Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am a committer on Struts and a few Sandbox items, if I had the karma, I
could fix this add a few more tests that demonstrate/validate the fix.

It looks like you already have karma on jakarta-commons.

I don't recall if there needs to be a vote.

Martin? Ted? Craig?

+1 for having you work on commons-chain. Just add yourself to the STATUS file.

Craig