Brian Oxley wrote:
Would you mind updating the SNAPSHOT build for Maven?

I usually pull from there for projects so that a maven build can show the dependency on commons-vfs.

Is there some way for you to automate this process? I feel awkward asking each time something interesting happens with the project.
Hmmm. Dont know, but I think this is not possible.
However - if you do not require the name SNAPSHOT but say NIGHTLY I could setup a cron-job which could do this.

My feeling about a SNAPSHOT is something different. I think a SNAPSHOT should be stable at least for a couple of days.

---
Mario