Dalibor Topic wrote:
Stefan Bodewig <bodewig <at> apache.org> writes:

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005, Steve Cohen <scohen <at> javactivity.org> wrote:

Checked in refactored test that hopefully will not break under GUMP
Stefan, please let me know how it works.

Great - Gump build on Sun JDKs passes now (tests fail in the Kaffe build in various places, probably Kaffe's fault).

I'm resyncing with Classpath at the moment, I think there were some improvements
in that area in the last couple of days (commons-io/net failures).

cheers,
dalibor topic

I just checked in another minor refactoring of the test. It makes the code a little more efficient. Don't know if you GUMP guys have to do anything about that.