From: Paul Libbrecht [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 3:12 AM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [all] "current" dir in SVN test repository (externals)

Fine with that but I think it would be nice to have a test at
history, at least for one project...

paul

Le 13 janv. 05, à 19:11, Tim O'Brien a écrit :

Paul, I can add Jelly to this mix as well. Let me know if
you want me
to and I'll put it on my stack. I can assure you that
jelly made it
into the full conversion.

What you are looking at isn't a product of "svnadmin load", I
performed the migration to a subversion repository, then I exported
the current version of all files and added them to the ASF test
repository.  I did this to same time and minimize the time
it took to
get something into the test repository. Justin's
recommendation was a
subset of the entire project without history.

Tim

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Libbrecht [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thu 1/13/2005 5:33 AM To: Jakarta Commons Developers List Subject: Re: [all] "current" dir in SVN test repository (externals)

Any reason this doesn't exist ?

svn co
https://svn.apache.org/repos/test/jakarta/commons/proper/jelly/
or this
svn co
https://svn.apache.org/repos/test/jakarta/commons/current/jelly/

Jelly seems to be nowhere :-( ...
for some reasons https://svn.apache.org/repos/test/jakarta/commons/
seems to contain only projects till "c"...
(neither when browsed nor when checked out)

paul