Le 19 janv. 05, à 11:05, Brett Porter a écrit :
Let's discuss the possible ways for a long-lasting solution for this because I am sure we're not the only ones trying to have a federation or projects:
- having SNAPSHOT builds at ibiblio uploaded regularly (e.g from GUMP). I would favour this, especially since Maven had such a sentence. Is it possible Brett ?

Probably not to ibiblio. But certainly, Maven can do this if a proper home is found.

Wasn't there a claim that the Apache or Jakarta artifacts where mirrored regularly on ibilbio ? At least for the snapshots ?
I really thing that would be the thing that solves everything.

paul