You'd need to build Maven from CVS HEAD to use the latest version of Jelly (it
is currently set to beta-4, but I've tried it with RC2-SNAPSHOT as well - was
just waiting for the release to update).

maven multiproject:site for jelly-tags should do it.

IIRC, the project is disposed of, so the jellycontext's should also be (I mean
garbage collected here - nothing explicit is done). However, I haven't looked at
that in a year.

If there's a way to tell a context to clean up as it is going out of scope, that
could definitely be added.

- Brett