----- Original Message ----- From: "robert burrell donkin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
there's been quite a lot of negative feeling about the quality of IDE support for subversion at the moment. [snip]

so, for those who use IDEs who would suffer if we moved to subversion now, i have two questions:

would an extra month actually make any difference?
Not in my opinion.

if so, are there any volunteers who'd be willing to ensure that this month wasn't wasted by pushing forward development of their IDEs?
Unfortunately not I.

Put simply, I will try connecting after the SVN change. I hope it works, but if I run into problems then in all likelehood I just won't commit.

Stephen