On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 17:49:39 -0800, Anaximandro (Woody)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> (in
> (and,
> >> I guess it would have been an alternative to use meta information tags
> >> using @ in Javadocs as well. However, I understand that Daniel did all
> >> this as a philosophical decision.
> >   more one javadoc tag? I dono, are you suggesting to use the own source
> >   code as a propertie file or generate another source like xdoclet does?

Not suggesting, just mentioning as an option.

> >> Specifying everything in Java does
> >> not require to learn any new language and makes debugging very easy.
> >   I dont't agree with debugging facilitie you told. Debug more code is
> more
> >   hard than debug less code. Don't have to learn another language to use
> >   the library is a facilitie, I agree, but I´m not talking about another
> language,
> >   I´m talking about another way, more easy and flexible, to do the same

[snipping code samples]

Well, this is another language, isn't it? Semantics are the same, but
syntax is different and new. And even more verbose, right?

> >> I think it would be suitable for describing those contract
> >> information, but wouldn't this require some sort of OCL parser and
> >> then engine? Wouldn't this be out of scope for a simple tool like
> >> this?
> >
> > I agree, make a OCL parser is out of THIS scope. In fact we don't need all
> ideas in
> > OCL but I think is a good start point to study right? Is there any OCL
> parser
> > implementation? No? Cool!!!

Yes, OCL is a good example, I agree. I know there already are some OCL
parsers, but I do not know if there are any that have a licence that
would allow incorporation into contract.

Oliver