On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 23:03:04 -0500, Tim O'Brien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> More than 72 hours have passed for this vote, I think everyone has had
> ample opportunity to weigh in.
>
> We need to do this when Justin is free, and that happens to be Thursday
> morning or afternoon.  Most other conversions are simple one shot
> conversions, but commons is really more of a series of conversions -
> each component is converted separately, combined, and then dumped to a
> dump which we can then import into the ASF repository.  It takes 3-4
> hours, so when I confirm with Justin, I'll send a note to commons-dev
> with the time we'll lock the CVS repository.

I'll make sure I lurk on the #asfinfra channel on Thursday in case you
need any help testing etc.

> Henri, what, if anything, do we need to do to migrate karma?

Check with Justin, but they usually handle karma.

It's pretty much a cut and paste from avail to the svn authorization,
and then they comment out the line in avail.

If you can't commit after the migration, it means an update script
needs to be run as they've not got it hooked up yet so that a change
to the svn auth file goes live when it's committed.

Hen