I've been trying to check out commons proper from SVN, but have not been able to succeed yet. My enviroment is Win XP and SVN client 1.1.3. Below is a sample output. It fails on a different component each time, so I doubt that there is a problem with one of the externals. On the longest run I've had it got as far as digester before it failed on me. Does anybody have a clue to what's going on?

<output>

G:\svn>svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/trunks-proper jakarta-commons

Fetching external item into 'jakarta-commons\attributes'
Checked out external at revision 148917.

Fetching external item into 'jakarta-commons\beanutils' Checked out external at revision 148917.

Fetching external item into 'jakarta-commons\betwixt' Checked out external at revision 148917.

Fetching external item into 'jakarta-commons\cactus' Checked out external at revision 148917.

Fetching external item into 'jakarta-commons\chain' Checked out external at revision 148917.

Fetching external item into 'jakarta-commons\cli'
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/cli/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/cli/trunk': could not connect to server (https://svn.apache.org)

</output>

--
Dennis Lundberg