Paul Libbrecht wrote:

Hi,

I've tried running maven site on jelly tag-libs and... well... changelog, developer-activity, and file-activity fail... they can easily be outcommented, fine with that for now.

I'm getting around to setting the property :) You'll find it on the front page of the changelog docs.

Another small problem is that commons-build is referenced as living in the same directory as the root of each commons components' directory which is now made wrong by subversion. Should we change this ?

The build is still assuming that you checkout the svn:externals trunks. I commented on this, but didn't hear any response from anyone about whether this is going to be the only supported way.

Finally, a harder proble, it seems, is the output in the maven-site of the source repository which only presents a viewcvs link (which is broken as is known).
Is there a strong move soon so that a maven or plugin update comes which updates this ?
Or... should we try to find a solution ourselves ?

The templates in the xdoc plugin need changing, though you can come up with a replacement page in the meantime if you like. This is a little way down my todo list.

- Brett

thanks

paul