Hi Paul,

The patch in r148883 is causing me hassles: I'm getting "[]" (an empty list converted to string) when I was expecting "".

I don't really grok this, so I'm not sure how it is used enough to debug it. I'm actually getting the [] back from x:expr (on an attribute in JSL) and haven't located the x:set that does it, but basically its not backwards compatible as is.

Any chance we can roll this back for the moment until something backwards compat. can be developed?

Cheers,
Brett