> > I'll have some time on Sunday and would be happy
> > help out with documentation if you'd like.

Sorry, didn't get as much free time as I thought
today; will get you some stuff tomorrow evening.

I was building JCL with ant and couldn't get a
commons-logging-optional.jar to build when executing
the build.xml in the root directory.  Instead the
optional classes would get included in
commons-logging.jar.

Looked into this and saw that the when the main
build.xml called the build in the optional folder, it
was passing along all its properties, thus overriding
the optional version.  Attached is a patch that fixes
this.

> >  I was also thinking a note in the user
> > guide similar to the class javadoc in
> WeakHashtable
> > might be useful.  Or anything else you think
> > appropriate.
>
> something for the user guide similar to the class
> javadocs together
> with some notes about the distribution (dropping the
> optional jar into
> the classpath) would be great :)

Will do :)

Brian