I think the conf directory that we use to store our test files causes the problems with the unit tests. I modified the build.xml to copy this directory to the target dir and to include its content in the class path for the tests. Now an "ant clean dist" should work, but at least for the source distribution I am not sure whether the generated archievs will really contain all necessary files.

The cleanest solution is probably to move the content of the conf directory somewhere below the src tree (e.g. test-resources or something like that). But this will have a major impact on many of our unit tests and I doubt if this step would solve all our problems with the auto generated build.xml script.

Oliver

Craig McClanahan wrote:

The build is succeeding, but the unit tests (which are executed by the
"dist" target of the generated build.xml file) are failing, which
causes the entire build to fail.  Log file of running "ant clean dist"
is attached.

Craig

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:30:33 +0100, Oliver Heger