> On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:14:24 -0000, Stephen Colebourne
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Checking my mail history
> >
> > > Still TODO:
> > > 5)
> > > - WordUtils
> > > Capitalize with separator methods need to define null handling for
> > > delimiter
> > > list, and better javadoc for two of the three methods

Unsure exactly what was wanted with this.

The null handling seems to be there. I modified the javadoc a bit to
hopefully make understanding it easier. Although it's technically
correct to say that in the capitalzed word 'Home', the 'o' is in the
capitalized form, I suspect that most users will get confused thinking
that capitalization means titlecase.

Apart from the method I added to ClassUtils that'll need removing if I
can't justify it, and whatever needs to happen to the javadoc above,
we seem to be ready for 2.1.

I'll wait to hear Stephen's reply to my latest ClassUtils.forName
comment as I think it's a worthwhile method and it's very easy to test
it completely so risk should be low. Once we get that squared away
I'll go ahead and create an informal 2.1-rc1 for us to look at and
vote over, with clover/jdiff/javadoc etc.

Hen