Dear community,

after the first commons transaction 1.1 beta release
- some bugs partially found by OJB committer  Armin Waibel have been fixed,
- some tests partially taken over from OJB have been added, and
- tests on a multi processor machine have been successfully performed

This seems to be enough to give commons transaction a second beta round.

I have already created a new release tag using

svn copy
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/transaction/trunk
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/transaction/tags/TRANSACTION_1_1_B2_RELEASE
-m "Tagging as 1.1b2"

As usual I have already created the distributions by calling 'ant
package'. They are ready for inspection here:

http://www.apache.org/~ozeigermann/tx-1.1b2

The release notes are here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jakarta/commons/proper/transaction/tags/TRANSACTION_1_1_B2_RELEASE/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

Here is my +1!