From: "Simon Kitching" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
'  It would be nice for SetProperties and SetNestedProperties rules to
automatically map xml attributes and element names like "foo-bar" to bean
properties of form "fooBar".  '

If you feel like having a go at this yourself, I would be very happy to see a patch.

Much as I'd love to play with Digester instead, homework wins out (for the moment at least.) Let's see how long it takes me to write "a small recursive-descent parser that reads in arithmetic expressions, parses each one into an abstract syntax tree, and evaluates it". :)

--
Wendy Smoak