De : Rob Oxspring [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mardi 8 février 2005 17:37
À : Jakarta Commons Developers List
Objet : Re: RE : [VFS] Problem with Zip files

I haven't used vfs (yet) but I'm pretty sure the the file url should have 3
slashes:
        "file:///c:/temp/toto.zip"
because urls reserve the spot between slash 2 and 3 for a host/port.

Rob

Stéphane Rault wrote:
> XmlBeans doesn't matter in any way in my problem. Sorry for the
> confusion !!
>
> But my real problem with Zip file is still alive :-(
>
> Here is the stack trace of the exception catched :
>
> org.apache.commons.vfs.FileSystemException: Could not replicate
> "file://c:/temp/toto.zip" as it does not exist.
>       at
> org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.AbstractFileSystem.replicateFile(Abstr
> actFil
> eSystem.java:310)
>       at

org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.zip.ZipFileSystem.<init>(ZipFileSystem.java:
> 59)
>       at

org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.zip.ZipFileProvider.doCreateFileSystem(ZipFi
> leProvider.java:83)
>       at

org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.AbstractLayeredFileProvider.createFileSystem
> (AbstractLayeredFileProvider.java:77)
>       at

org.apache.commons.vfs.provider.AbstractLayeredFileProvider.findFile(Abstrac
> tLayeredFileProvider.java:57)
>       at

org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.DefaultFileSystemManager.resolveFile(DefaultFile
> SystemManager.java:505)
>       at

org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.DefaultFileSystemManager.resolveFile(DefaultFile
> SystemManager.java:483)
>       at

org.apache.commons.vfs.impl.DefaultFileSystemManager.resolveFile(DefaultFile
> SystemManager.java:453)
>       at test.FileTest.test6(FileTest.java:154)
>       at test.FileTest.main(FileTest.java:37)
>
> In the API, resolveFile may worked even with file which doesn't exist
> (Am I wrong ?)

manager.resolveFile("c:\\temp\\toto.txt");