Henri Yandell wrote:
Probably not.

Seems like a bit of an anomaly.

I imagined it would be rare for somebody to pass Jetbrains' rule of:
"Some evidence of your engagement in the project" and want to use an
IDE for that project and not be either a committer, or making a lot of
contributions/patches and heading towards a committer vote.

JetBrains ok'd me on the basis of multiple projects, I understand. (I tend to contribute here and there rather than concentrating in one area for more than a year.) And I'm a major IDEA bug-filer. :-)

Cheers, --binkley