After some gooooooogling, I found a LGPL implementation...

http://www.jnode.org

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/jnode/jnode/fs/src/fs/org/jnode/fs/iso9660/

-Mark

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Yep, this would be really great! Esp. if it could
be used to create a ISO 9660 file system.

- Filip

Yes, I would like to have that functionality; I'm sure this would also
be a valuable addition for many other developers.

-Brian

Mark Diggory wrote:

Hi all,

Are there any interests in having a VFS that works with ISO 9660 files
used to burn data CDROMs/DVDs? I could really use a means to work with
building iso files in Java for a project I'm working on.

-Mark