Well, the binary dist is currently getting built into
build/bin/commons-collections-3.2-dev
and the source distribution into
build/src/commons-collections-3.2-dev

This is all neatly setup then for the zip target. Another reason for moving it was to avoid creating two build folder, which I reckon is a better layout. But then I didn't know about the nightlies dependency.

The best I can think of is to rename the collections dist target to gather, and make dist copy the folder from its current location.

Stephen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig McClanahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 18:33:06 -0000, Stephen Colebourne