At 10:11 AM -0600 2/17/05, Joe Germuska wrote:
At 11:52 PM -0500 2/16/05, James Mitchell wrote:
I'm just now catching up on some of this....but I was wondering.....if you configure "ignoreReturnValue" or "abortIfContextValueTrueOrNull" or "whatchaMaCallit", then how would you (in a looked up chain) tell the calling chain to abort without having to throw an exception?

When a command returns false, that is intended as a sign to its caller that it thinks it has "finished".

Whoops! The above is wrong; when a command returns *true*, that's the sign. The second sentence (below) got it right...

ChainBase interprets a "true" return from a command as a sign to stop executing the chain. It also

Joe

--
Joe Germuska [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://blog.germuska.com "Narrow minds are weapons made for mass destruction" -The Ex