Niall Pemberton wrote:
Looks to me like "Revision" isn't a valid keyword.

I added "Revision" to the list of keywords in my auto-props so that it now
looks like this:
    *.java = svn:eol-style=native;svn:keywords=date author id rev revision

I've just changed some BeanUtils java source files (which have Revision
listed in their "svn:keywords" property) and $Revision$ still didn't get
expanded.

Rev works just fine, but Revision doesn't. The subversion conversion has set
"Revision" in the svn:keywords on every file. Is there some way to get
Revision to work, or do we need to change everything to use Rev?

I had this problem before I upgraded my svn client. IIUC, the client does the expansion and support for this keyword was not present in subversion 1.0.

Phil