I'll take a loo at the latest as well, I need to update some
dependencies anyway for Turbine!

-----Original Message-----
From: Oliver Heger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 12:09 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: Re: [VOTE][configuration]Release 1.1

Strange!

Okay, I would like to have a look at bug 33723 and maybe add a unit test

that checks for absolute path names (to be sure). 33691 is open, too,
but I think this has been more or less solved in the meantime. Here we
could only modify the constructor of SubsetConfiguration that does not
take a delimiter as argument to set the default delimiter. And we could
prevent trailing dots in the prefix.

I hope I come to these things tomorrow. Then it's time for the second
RC!

Oliver