Hi Jorg

My problem is when I take common-logging of from the J2RE/lib/ext in my appli I get NoClassDefFoundError even with commons-logging.jar passed in the command line...

Andre

{orion:rcs} java -classpath /Master/extern/java/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.tomcat_4.1.30/commons-logging.jar:$J2RE_LIBRARY/ext/commons-httpclient.jar:$J2RE_LIBRARY/jsse.jar:$J2RE_LIBRARY/jce.jar -jar Test.jar
Debut
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory
at org.apache.commons.httpclient.contrib.ssl.EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory.<clinit>(EasySSLProtocolSocketFactory.java:97)
at Test.main(Test.java:44)