Craig McClanahan wrote:

I added a build.xml generated from "maven ant", but the unit tests
fail (see my commit message for build.xml) which causes the "ant clean
dist" command to fail as well.  If the unit tests are made to work, I
can start uploading nightly builds for you, which will appear in:

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/nightly/commons-benchmark/

I'll fix the unit tests. There's a performance test which is probably confused when not running on my laptop ;).. Still trying to figure out how to write a test for that.

I'll fix it now :)

--

Use Rojo (RSS/Atom aggregator). Visit http://rojo.com. Ask me for an invite! Also see irc.freenode.net #rojo if you want to chat.

If you're interested in RSS, Weblogs, Social Networking, etc... then you should work for Rojo! If you recommend someone and we hire them you'll get a free iPod!
AIM/YIM - sfburtonator, Web - http://peerfear.org/