Hi

In Jelly tutorial documents, it is first proposed to run demos.
For this it is asked to run"maven -g" to discover demos list from the project goals.

But when I run "maven -g" I get no demo goal.

Is it possible to get the demo list and where they are located.

It seams to me also a good idea to add some lines about how to use the command line jelly (or jelly.bat) we can find in the bin directory.

May be it could be more natural way to run small samples instead to use maven.

Thank's for any answer.

Best regards

Andre Legendre